Etsy

Friday, September 28, 2012

Introduction

So here's where I'm at:
I'm 23 years old, recently finished college majoring in studio art and marketing- the trouble is I want to use my skills to my greatest ability possible. Sure, everyone says that, but how many of us settle and stray of the track they want? I don't want to settle and stay with the norm of what everyone is doing today. I don't want to be a corporate big wig, but I want to spread ideas to a multitude of people. The trouble is- how does one actually achieve this? I'm not going to sell myself on YouTube or strike. I'm going to start from the basics- with this planet.

TRUST ME
I'm not trying to go all hippy crunchy on this blog. What I want to do with this is discover how we as consumers can reverse what we've done to earth by changing certain practices such as throwing things away to buying items. Even the development process could be changed.

I know blogging is for people that are knowledgable in their field of choice, but I want to use this as a self discovery page and hopefully I can inspire a few people along the way. I really like to excite people about things I myself care about. Throughout this blog I want to discover

  • My questions ranging from waste disposal
  • consumer behaviors and 
  • whether or not this is really a problem for the planet. 

One thing I want to leave you all with is a website I stumbled upon while at my previous job- http://www.verdestl.com/.
Verde Kids is an Eco-friendly children's store. I really admire people that are proactive about the world and produce items that anyone could buy! No matter how Eco- friendly you are, cute is cute :).

-Gussy


No comments:

Post a Comment